All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
- £19.44Trending at £30.06
About this product
- DescriptionA description of how Mexico's industrial capitalism between 1920 and 1950 shaped the country's national identity, contributed to Mexico's emergence as a modern nation-state, and transformed US-Mexican relations. It shows that government programmes were central to encouraging commercial growth.
- Author BiographyJulio Moreno is assistant professor of history at the University of San Francisco.
- Author(s)Julio E. Moreno
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Luther H. Hodges Jr. and Luther H. Hodges Sr. Series on Business, Entrepreneurship and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.