All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.58
- £16.80Trending at £25.13
- £2.81Trending at £3.85
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £2.50Trending at £2.79
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
- £11.99Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionOh say can you see? Ellis dives back into history! In the third installment of the New York Times bestselling Ellis the Elephant series, America's favorite time-traveler visits America during the Revolutionary War, teaching kids (and parents!) about how America went from a collection of colonies to a proudly self-governing country!
- Author BiographyCallista Gingrich is the New York Times bestselling author of Sweet Land of Liberty and Land of the Pilgrims' Pride, a children's series featuring Ellis the Elephant. She is also president of Gingrich Productions, a multimedia company which produces historical and public policy documentaries. Recent films include Nine Days That Changed the World and A City Upon A Hill. Callista is married to former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich. Together they reside in McLean, Virginia. Susan Arciero is the illustrator of numerous children's books, including Sweet Land of Liberty; Land of the Pilgrims' Pride; Nat, Nat the Nantucket Cat; and Cornelius Vandermouse. Growing up in Massachusetts and traveling the world as a military family, including ten years in Washington, D.C. made researching these illustrations even more captivating and inspiring. She lives in Pinehurst, North Carolina, with her husband, three children, and two Basset Hounds.
- Author(s)Callista Gingrich
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEllis the Elephant
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width208 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Arciero
- Format DetailsPicture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.