All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA highly readable book about the remarkable relationship between a forest people and their environment.
- Author(s)B. Albert,G. G. Gomez,William Milliken
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication15/01/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Width155 mm
- Height245 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Rutherford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.