All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYarnitecture is specially written for knitters who want to spin their own custom designed yarn to fit their project, beginning with a beautifully prepared fleece batt. Readers will learn how to match yarns with knitting patterns and how to re-create a commercial yarn, as well as how to combine commercial and hand spun yarns in a single project.
- Author(s)Jillian Moreno
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Notefull colour photographs and illustrations
- Width209 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- hadnallsue15 Feb, 2017by
Excellent book if you are a spinner. Lots of ideas for different yarns. Looking forward to trying them out.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.