All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by well-respected chemical engineers in the industry, this volume focuses on the thermodynamic properties of hydrocarbons and chemicals. It covers the spectrum, including chapters on the heat capacity and entropy of gas, solids and liquids, the entropy of formation, and more.
- Author BiographyCarl L. Yaws, PhD was Professor of Chemical Engineering (retired) at Lamar University, in Beaumont, TX. He has industrial experience in process engineering, development, modeling, and design at Exxon, Ethyl, and Texas Instruments. He is the author of 36 books and more than 1,000 technical publications (papers, presentations, and chapters in books) in process engineering, property data, and pollution prevention. He is a leading authority on property data of chemical compounds for use by practicing engineers and scientists.
- Author(s)Carl L. Yaws
- PublisherGulf Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Publishing Company
- Weight2410 g
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.