Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.85Trending at £5.99
- £14.62Trending at £17.00
- £7.79Trending at £8.08
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
- £22.44Trending at £22.87
- £17.68Trending at £19.08
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to accompany the exhibition held at the Tate Modern, London, Feb. 9-June 5, 2012.
- Author BiographyLouise Neri is an editor, curator, writer, and consultant based in New York. As an international director at Gagosian Gallery, she works on research and development, exhibition and editorial programming, and communications. Yayoi Kusama is among the artists she represents and works with closely. Leslie Camhi, who first encountered Yayoi Kusama's work nearly two decades ago, has written about art, books, fashion, and women's lives for the New York Times, Vogue, and many other publications. RoseLee Goldberg, Founding Director and Curator of Performa, is an art historian, critic, and curator whose book Performance Art: From Futurism to the Present, first published in 1979, pioneered the study of performance art. Born and raised in Tokyo, Takaya Goto completed his post-graduate design education in the United States. He is a co-founder of Goto Design, a multidisciplinary design studio based in New York. Laura Hoptman is Senior Curator at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, where she has organized the exhibitions -Drawing Now: Eight Propositions- (2002) and -Love Forever: Yayoi Kusama- (1998), among many others. Chris Kraus is the author of four novels, including the forthcoming Summer of Hate (Semiotexte, 2012) and two books of art criticism. Since 1975, Arthur Lubow has worked primarily as a writer of long-reported articles for national magazines. For the last decade, he has been a contributing writer at the New York Times Magazine, specializing in the arts. Kevin McGarry is a writer, editor, and curator. He writes the contemporary art column -Out There- for T: The New York Times Style Magazine, is the art editor for V Magazine, and reviews exhibitions for Art Agenda and Artforum.com. Akira Tatehata is a curator, critic, and poet. Olivier Zahm is a curator, writer, editor, and co-founder of Purple Prose.
- Author(s)Louise Neri,Yayoi Kusama
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication20/06/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note275 Colour
- Weight2087 g
- Width241 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.