CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging collection of letters follows the course of a year in the gardens of two passionate gardeners, Nancy Goodwin and Allen Lacy. They share a climate zone (7A), but their gardens differ enormously. Through their letters, Lacy and Goodwin provide a charming and revealing chronicle of their lives and the lives of their gardens.
- Author BiographyNancy Goodwin founded, owned, and managed the well-known Montrose Nursery from 1984 until its closing in 1993. She has written for Fine Gardening, American Gardener, and other periodicals.|Allen Lacy, Professor of Philosophy Emeritus at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and formerly garden columnist for the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times, now writes and publishes the gardening newsletter Homeground. His many books include The Garden in Autumn and The Inviting Garden.
- Author(s)Allen Lacy,Nancy Goodwin
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.