All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Hollywood's most powerful woman changed her life by learning to say yes and how it can change your life too
- Author BiographyShonda Rhimes is the critically acclaimed and award-winning Creator and Executive Producer of the hit television series Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Scandal and the Executive Producer of How to Get Away With Murder. Her writing credits also include Princess Diaries 2: A Royal Engagement, Crossroads, and Introducing Dorothy Dandridge.
- Author(s)Shonda Rhimes
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note1 x 16pp colour plates
- Width130 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sophhhiieee18 Apr, 2017by
Everything was exactly as described, more than happy!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.93
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.