Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA resource for brewers of various experience levels. It covers yeast selection, storage and handling of yeast cultures, how to culture yeast and the art of rinsing/washing yeast cultures. It includes sections on how to set up a yeast lab, the basics of fermentation science and how it affects your beer.
- Author BiographyChris White is Assistant Professor in Sociology based in the Department of History, Philosophy and Social Science, The Rhode Island School of Design. Jamil Zainasheff started brewing in 1999 and soon started winning awards in homebrew competitions. He has brewed beers in every style recognized by the Beer Judge Certification Program, taken medals in the finals of the National Homebrew Competition every year since 2002 and amassed more than 20 Best-of-Show awards. He contributes articles to Zymurgy and is the Style Profile columnist for Brew Your Own.
- Author(s)Chris White,Jamil Zainasheff
- PublisherBrewers Publications
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrewers Publications
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight517 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £35.09
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £10.00
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.