All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £14.06Trending at £17.51
- £10.42Trending at £11.72
- £13.94Trending at £17.58
- £9.95Trending at £17.03
- £7.47Trending at £8.24
- £5.95Trending at £6.28
- £9.72Trending at £10.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest novel in the Posleen War series offers a hard-hitting look at facing a swarming alien horde with not much more than wits and guts.
- Author Biography<b>John Ringo</b> is author of the <i>New York Times</i> best-selling Posleen War series which so far includes <i>A Hymn Before Battle</i>, <i>Gust Front</i>, <i>When the Devil Dances</i>, and <i>Hell's Faire</i>, as well as the connected novels <i>Cally's War</i> and <i>Sister Time</i> (both with Julie Cochrane), <i>The Hero</i> (with Michael Z. Williamson), and <i>Watch on the Rhine</i> (with Tom Kratman), and is the hottest new science fiction writer since David Weber. A veteran of the 82nd Airborne, Ringo brings first-hand knowledge of military operations to his novels of high-tech future war. <b>Tom Kratman</b>, in 1974 at age seventeen, became a political refugee and defector from the PRM (People's Republic of Massachusetts) by virtue of joining the Regular Army. He stayed a Regular Army infantryman most of his adult life, returning to Massachusetts as an unofficial dissident while attending Boston College after his first hitch. Tom is currently an attorney practicing in southwest Virginia. Baen published his first novel, <i>A State of Disobedience</i> and his previous collaboration with John Ringo, <i>Watch on the Rhine</i>.
- Author(s)John Ringo,Tom Kratman
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2008
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.