Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the Yellowstone's history and geography with the author's own story - of marriage and aging, of fatherhood, and of the solace to be found in the beauty of the natural world. This title offers a tribute to Yellowstone in autumn, the season when the park and its glories are absolutely at their peak.
- Author BiographyW. D. Wetherell's sixteen books include A Century of November, Chekhov's Sister, North of Now, and The Man Who Loved Levittown. His work has won three O. Henry Awards, the National Magazine Award, the Drue Heinz Literature Award, and grants from the American Academy of Arts and Letters as well as the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Author(s)W. D. Wetherell
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleAmerican Lives
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.