All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's first national park is constantly changing. How we understand and respond to recent events putting species under stress will determine the future of ecosystems millions of years in the making. Marshaling expertise from over 30 contributors, Yellowstone's Wildlife in Transition examines three primary challenges to the park's ecology.
- Author BiographyP. J. White is Chief of Wildlife and Aquatic Resources at Yellowstone National Park for the U.S. National Park Service. Robert A. Garrott is Professor in the Department of Ecology and Fish & Wildlife Ecology and Management Program at Montana State University, Bozeman. Glenn E. Plumb is Chief Wildlife Biologist in the Biological Resource Management Division of the U.S. National Park Service. Edward O. Wilson is Pellegrino University Professor, Emeritus, at Harvard University. In addition to two Pulitzer Prizes (one of which he shares with Bert Holldobler), Wilson has won many scientific awards, including the National Medal of Science and the Crafoord Prize of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note31 halftones, 8 line illustrations, 1 map
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGlenn E. Plumb,P. J. White,Robert A. Garrott
- Photographs byCindy Goeddel
- Foreword byEdward O. Wilson
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.33Trending at £15.95
- £10.84Trending at £11.82
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £24.68Trending at £35.99
- £8.67Trending at £9.98
- £17.99Trending at £22.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.