All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive assessment of what has happened in Russia since 1991--what has been accomplished and what so far has failed--the author argues that the new situation in Russia cannot be defined simply in terms of either authoritarianism or liberal democracy.
- Author BiographyLilia Shevtsova co-chairs the Russian Domestic Politics and Political Institutions Project at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, dividing her time between the Carnegie office in Washington, D.C., USA, and the Carnegie Moscow Center, Russia. She is author of Putin's Russia (2005) and Yeltsin's Russia: Myths and Reality (1999), and coeditor (with Archie Brown) of Gorbachev, Yeltsin, and Putin: Political Leadership in Russia's Transition (2001), all published by the Carnegie Endowment.
- Author(s)Lilia Shevtsova
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.