All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a wide range of Arab and Western sources, the author analyzes contemporary foreign policy issues and security matters - notably that of the Arabian peninsula and the Red Sea, where Yemen is a significant player.
- Author(s)Ahmed Nomen Al-Madhagi
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.