CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionYi Jin Jing/ Tendon-Muscle Strengthening Exercises is an accessible guide to a particular qigong exercise that focuses on turning and flexing the spine. Practice of the Yi Jin Jing exercises improves flexibility, balance and muscular strength. Each routine is described step-by-step and is illustrated with photographs and key points.
- Author BiographyThe Chinese Health Qigong Association is an organization that popularizes and researches Health Qigong, and is a group member of the All-China Sports Federation. Its aim is to inherit and carry forward the Chinese traditional culture of health promotion and facilitate the communication between Western and Eastern Cultures.
- Author(s)The Chinese Health Qigong Association
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleChinese Health Qigong
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Weight281 g
- Width154 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.