Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an understanding of the dynamic evolution of the yield curve is critical to many financial tasks, including pricing financial assets and their derivatives, managing financial risk, allocating portfolios, structuring fiscal debt, and valuing capital goods. This title contains essential tools for academics, central banks, and more.
- Author BiographyFrancis X. Diebold is the Paul F. and Warren S. Miller Professor of Economics at the University of Pennsylvania and professor of finance and statistics at the university's Wharton School. Glenn D. Rudebusch is executive vice president and director of economic research at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. They are the coauthors of Business Cycles: Durations, Dynamics, and Forecasting (Princeton).
- Author(s)Francis X. Diebold,Glenn D. Rudebusch
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Econometric and Tinbergen Institutes Lectures
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 line illus. 6 tables.
- Weight28 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.