All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that Tony Blair has signally failed in his principal responsibility to defend the interests of his country. This work shows how he has devalued Britain in the eyes of the world and reduced us to a client state of Washington.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Wheatcroft is a household name, an author, commentator and journalist. His most recent book was The Strange Death of Tory England. His journalism appeals across a broad spectrum. He has regularly written for the Guardian, Sunday Telegraph, Daily Mail, Daily Express, Spectator, The TLS, The New York Times and Atlantic Monthly. He lives near Bath and is married to the painter and fashion designer Sally Muir.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Wheatcroft
- PublisherMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolitico's Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/01/2014
- Width111 mm
- Height185 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.