All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.76
- £32.42Trending at £35.23
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £15.45Trending at £18.13
- £11.02Trending at £11.25
- £6.75Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at philosophical problems starting with the pragmatics of language, this book develops a typology of pragmatic categories of speech within which declaratives have no uniquely privileged position.
- Author BiographyRebecca Kukla is Professor of Philosophy, University of South Florida. Mark Lance is Professor of Philosophy and Professor of Justice and Peace, Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Mark Lance,Rebecca Kukla
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 8 line illustrations
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.