All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.61Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionPoems derived from yogic practice, capturing the journey of the physical body to transcendent awareness.
- Author BiographyLeza Lowitz is the award-winning author/editor/translator of over fifteen books on Japan, including Yoga Poems: Lines to Unfold By and Sacred Sanskrit Words (with Reema Datta). A long-time teacher and practitioner of yoga and meditation, she owns the popular Sun and Moon Yoga studio in Tokyo.
- Author(s)Leza Lowitz
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout
- Weight142 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Akiko Tanimoto
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.