All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £107.19
- £19.51Trending at £19.97
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
About this product
- DescriptionLays the groundwork for a Western understanding of Yoga. Drawing on years of study and experience in India, this book provides a comprehensive survey of Yoga in theory and practice from its earliest antecedents in the Vedas through the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMircea Eliade (1907-1986), a native of Romania, was for many years the Sewell L. Avery Distinguished Service Professor of the History of Religion at the University of Chicago. His many books include The Myth of the Eternal Return , The Sacred and the Profane , and Shamanism (all Princeton).
- Author(s)Mircea Eliade
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleMythos: The Princeton/Bollingen Series in World Mythology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight652 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byWillard R. Trask
- Introduction byDavid Gordon White
- Edition StatementWith a New introduction by David Gordon White
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.