All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a yoga mind? And how can it help calm anxiety, heal painful thoughts, soothe stress, and bring a lasting sense of well-being?
- Author BiographyMary NurrieStearns (Author) Mary NurrieStearns, LCSW, RYT, is a psychotherapist and yoga teacher with a counseling practice in Tulsa, OK. She is author of numerous articles on psycho-spiritual growth, coeditor of the book Soulful Living, coauthor of the book Yoga for Anxiety, and has produced DVDs on yoga for anxiety and emotional trauma. She leads transformational meditation and yoga retreats and teaches seminars across the United States. Rick NurrieStearns (Author) Rick NurrieStearns is a meditation teacher, coauthor of the book Yoga for Anxiety, and coeditor of the book Soulful Living. For ten years he was the publisher of Personal Transformation, a magazine focusing on psycho-spiritual growth. He has been immersed in consciousness studies and yoga practices for nearly four decades. In 2009 he survived a near-fatal airplane crash that resulted in chronic pain. He credits the practice of meditation with helping him navigate through extreme pain and the journey of recovery.
- Author(s)Mary NurrieStearns,Rick NurrieStearns
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width131 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.32Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.18Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.