All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronic stress is a silent assassin that can lead to a number of health and mental health issues, such as anxiety, weight gain, diabetes, and heart disease. In this book, holistic health expert Julie Lusk offers readers a powerful Yoga Nidra program to stop stress in its tracks.
- Author BiographyJulie Lusk, MEd, NCC, E-RYT 500, is an expert in balancing and strengthening the body-mind-spirit connection through yoga, meditation, therapeutic relaxation, and guided imagery. With more than thirty years experience, she is an internationally published author whose books include Yoga Meditations. Lusk is president of Wholesome Resources, which provides workshops, retreats, informative articles, and resource materials on stress management, wellness promotion, yoga, and mind-body techniques and strategies for personal and professional growth to thrive in today's world.
- Author(s)Julie Lusk
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight355 g
- Width178 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.87
- £137.64Trending at £159.33
- £22.36Trending at £24.19
- £43.13Trending at £45.81
- £56.66Trending at £66.23
- £39.38Trending at £45.71
- £18.99Trending at £24.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.