All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe versatile and popular forms of bodywork offer physical fitness, improved physique and mental serenity.
- Author BiographyFrancoise Barbira Freedman is a yoga teacher and a lecturer on midwifery. Bel Gibbs runs adult yoga classes and teaches yoga to children. Doriel Hall is a yogi in the Satyananda (now Bihar) tradition. Emily Kelly is a fitness trainer and Pilates crusader. Jonathan Monks has studied Astanga Vinyasa yoga for many years. Judy Smith is trained in Iyengar yoga and regularly visits the mother institute in Pune, India.
- Author(s)Bel Gibbs,Doriel Hall,Emily Kelly,Francoise Barbira Freedman,Jonathan Monks,Judy Smith
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/11/2016
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteOver 1800 photographs
- Weight1248 g
- Width167 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £25.00Trending at £32.86
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.