All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible new book focuses on a series of exercises, body motions and self-disciplines that offer the benefits of yoga to everyone. Featuring specially commissioned practical photography, step-by-step instruction, and an introduction to the entire scope of the system of yoga.
- Author BiographyCharmaine Yabsley is a freelance journalist who has worked in the UK and Australia for the past 18 years. She specializes in health and wellbeing, contributing to publications worldwide, including Cosmopolitan, Grazia, Good Health, Prevention and Women's Health magazine, as well as newspapers in the UK and Australia. She is the author of eight health books, many of which have become bestsellers. She currently lives in Queensland in a self-sustainable community. David Smith is a freelance journalist and a passionate yogi with more than 15 years experience. During this time, he has explored numerous styles, encountered lots of wonderful teachers and visited many amazing studios. David has been on yoga retreats and adventures all over the world, from England to India, soaking up the wisdom of great minds wherever he goes. Martin D. Clark is the editor of OM Yoga & Lifestyle, the UK's top-selling yoga magazine. An author and journalist for over 20 years, he has also worked for national newspapers and international publications on topics ranging from health and holidays to oil and finance, meeting inspirational figures such as Nelson Mandela along the way.
- Author(s)Charmaine Yabsley,David Smith
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleHealth & Wellbeing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note150 Illustrations, color
- Weight495 g
- Width173 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byMartin Clark
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.75
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £9.98
- £3.77Trending at £3.85
- £3.89Trending at £5.95
- £10.22Trending at £10.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.