All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoga Sparks offers 108 quick, practical, and accessible yoga exercises that you can practice anytime, anywhere. In this book, you will learn how yoga in bite-size pieces can become a healthy habit that can relieve emotional stress, increase your physical strength and flexibility, and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
- Author BiographyCarol Krucoff, E-RYT, is a yoga therapist, fitness expert, and award-winning journalist. She creates individualized yoga programs for people with health challenges at Duke Integrative Medicine in Durham, North Carolina, where she also codirects the Therapeutic Yoga for Seniors teacher training. A frequent contributor to Yoga Journal, Krucoff served as founding editor of the health section of the Washington Post, where her syndicated column, Bodyworks, appeared for twelve years. She has written for numerous national publications, including the New York Times and Reader's Digest, and is author of the book Healing Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Pain. Krucoff is creator of the home practice CD Healing Moves Yoga and cocreator of the DVD Relax into Yoga for Seniors. Certified as a personal trainer by the American Council on Exercise, she also has earned a second-degree black belt in karate and sits on the peer review board for the International Journal of Yoga Therapy. Krucoff has practiced yoga for more than thirty years.
- Author(s)Carol Krucoff
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight250 g
- Width180 mm
- Height131 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.27Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.