All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £9.12
- £4.75Trending at £4.90
- £20.06Trending at £22.74
- £12.30Trending at £14.18
- £4.79Trending at £7.45
- £13.80Trending at £20.44
- £10.20Trending at £11.70
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the most widespread of yoga forms - the Iyengar method - this book is suitable both for beginners and advanced pupils and can be used as a handbook for home practice. Each of the 90 postures included is graded, described and accompanied by detailed instructions.
- Author(s)Mira Mehta,Mira Silva,Shyam Mehta
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/1990
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/09/1994
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.