Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £16.99Trending at £19.23
- £4.00Trending at £5.67
- £5.62Trending at £8.44
- £8.13Trending at £9.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.37
- £16.99Trending at £24.98
- £14.38Trending at £15.88
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for anyone who practices yoga understands that more is going on than stretching, this title reveals the remaining yoga principles that even some long-standing practitioners may not know about. It discusses how each limb applies to the workplace and even suggest asanas that will help you deepen your understanding of these principles.
- Author BiographyMaren Showkeir and Jamie Showkeir are the principals of Henning-Showkeir and Associates, a consulting firm whose work centers on harmonizing the demand for business results with creating a culture where individuals can find meaning and purpose at work. Their clients include 3M, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, British Airways, Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Company, Hewlett Packard, Levi Straus and The Nature Conservancy. Maren has been a committed yoga practitioner for over fifteen years and has trained as a yoga teacher. Jamie has been meditating since the 1970s and has had an asana practice since 2005.
- Author(s)Jamie Showkeir,Maren Showkeir
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byChristine Day
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.