All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical how to guide to using yoga to reconnect with exercise, increase flexibility, correct posture and improve the quality-of-life of readers with larger bodies. It offers a deeply soothing form of moving meditation and physical activity that is a safe way to rebuild strength, stamina, and flexibility.
- Author BiographyIngrid Kollak PhD, RN, holds a doctorate in literature and is a registered nurse. Since 2005, she has worked as a licensed yoga teacher accredited by the German and European professional boards of yoga teachers. Currently Dr. Kollak is Professor, Alice-Salomon University of Applied Sciences (ASFH), in Berlin, Germany and since 1995, has acted as chair Division of Health and Nursing Management. She is the editor of three books in the field of nursing, and is the author of Yoga for Nurses and Yoga and Breast Cancer.
- Author(s)Ingrid Kollak
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content NotePhotographs
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.