All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrue happiness isn't as unattainable as we often think it is. It's a fundamental human experience available to us all in different ways and in different moments. This profound and witty guide will show you how the philosophy of yoga can help you manage stress and achieve lasting joy and well-being.
- Author BiographySam Chase is co-owner of Yoga to the People in New York City, NY, where he leads weekly yoga programs for everyday people and diverse organizations, including New York University and The United Nations. He received his Master's Degree at Harvard's A.R.T. Institute, and certificates in Yoga and Positive Psychology from The Kripalu Center.
- Author(s)Sam Chase
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight306 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.