All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.00
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with more than 180 black and white photos that show readers: warm up stretches and breathing exercises; standing yoga poses that can be done with the aid of a chair; seated poses; relaxation poses; and effective meditation techniques.
- Author BiographyPEGGY CAPPY began her study of yoga 33 years ago after a trip to India where she first saw yoga practiced. Peggy created Yoga for the Rest of Us because of her interaction with a special group of senior citizens that she has been teaching for sixteen years. The average age of the group is 78 and the oldest student is 98. Peggy lives in Dublin, New Hampshire</p>
- Author(s)Peggy Cappy
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Note180 black & white photo's
- Weight431 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.