All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've experienced profound loss-be it the death of a loved one or the end of an important relationship - you may feel intense emotional or physical pain. This book combines over 100 illustrations of gentle yogic poses and the research in psychophysiology and neuroscience to help you get back on the path to wellness.
- Author BiographyAntonio Sausys, MA, CMT, RYT, is a somatic health practitioner and yoga instructor specializing in one-on-one yoga therapy for people with chronic and acute medical conditions as well as emotional imbalance. He studied with Yoga masters and teachers such as Indra Devi, Swami Shankaradevananda, and Larry Payne. He has continued his professional development with training in Foot Reflexology, Swedish Therapeutic Massage, the Degriefing Process and Reiki. Sausys teaches and lectures at the U.C. Berkeley, California Institute of Integral Studies, Kripalu and is a member of the World Yoga Council, the International Association of Yoga Therapists, and the Association of Death Education and Counseling. He is a TV Host for YogiViews, and the founder and executive director of Yoga for Health, the International Yoga Therapy Conference. For more information, visit satyoga.com.
- Author(s)Antonio Sausys
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width204 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.