All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers both a fresh way of thinking about the causes of suffering and practical strategies for ending it. This work helps readers learn how past experiences with injury, illness, and other stressful life events change the relationship between body and mind and how negative mind-body habits actually create and reinforce pain.
- Author BiographyKelly McGonigal is editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Yoga Therapy and Yoga Therapy in Practice. Her writing has been featured in yoga publications nationwide, including Yoga Journal. McGonigal uses yoga to prevent and calm her own chronic pain, as she suffered for years from debilitating headaches. She teaches yoga, psychology, and healthy back classes at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Kelly McGonigal
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleNew Harbinger Whole-Body Healing Series
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Note35 Black and White Photos
- Weight414 g
- Width204 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.