All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive monograph on the complete work of Yohji Yamamoto-one of fashion's most transformative designers working today and widely acknowledged as a master of post-war fashion design.
- Author BiographyYohji Yamamoto is an award-winning Japanese fashion designer based in Tokyo and Paris. Wim Wenders is a filmmaker, playwright, author, and photographer. Steve McQueen is a filmmaker, screenwriter, and video artist. Charlotte Rampling is an English actress. Takeshi Kitano is a filmmaker, singer, actor, screenwriter, author, poet, painter, and video game designer.
- Author(s)Wim Wenders,Yohji Yamamoto
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Width241 mm
- Height330 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.51
- £4.98Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.