All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published by the Caxon Printers, Ltd., Caxton, Idaho. University of Washington Press paperback edition published by arrangement with Caxton, 1985. --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyToshio Mori (1910-1980) was born in Oakland, California. During World War II, he was interned, with his family, at the Topaz Relocation Center in Utah, where he served as camp historian. Xiaojing Zhou is professor of English at the University of the Pacific and author of Cities of Others: Reimagining Urban Spaces in Asian American Literature.
- Author(s)Toshio Mori
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleClassics of Asian American Literature
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 b&w photos
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byXiaojing Zhou,William Saroyan,Lawson Fusao Inada
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.