All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the sixties faded away, seventies style brought York into the modern age.
- Author BiographyPaul Chrystal was educated at the universities of Hull and Southampton where he took degrees in Classics and wrote his MPhil thesis on attitudes to women in Roman love poetry. He appears regularly on BBC local radio ,the World Service. He is the author of over fifty books on a wide range of subjects, including histories of northern places, social histories of tea and of chocolate, a history of confectionery in Yorkshire and various aspects of classical literature and Roman history.
- Author(s)Paul Chrystal
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleTen Years that Changed a City
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.