All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the sixties faded away, seventies style brought York into the modern age.
- Author BiographyPaul Chrystal was educated at the universities of Hull and Southampton where he took degrees in Classics and wrote his MPhil thesis on attitudes to women in Roman love poetry. He appears regularly on BBC local radio ,the World Service. He is the author of over fifty books on a wide range of subjects, including histories of northern places, social histories of tea and of chocolate, a history of confectionery in Yorkshire and various aspects of classical literature and Roman history.
- Author(s)Paul Chrystal
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleTen Years that Changed a City
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed.
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.