Consider these sponsored items
- £15.37Free postage
- £9.18Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised Pathfinder guide to the Yorkshire Dales, with 28 circular walks that explore the most scenic parts of the Dales. With walks for all ages and abilities this guide covers Swaledale, Ribblesdale and the Yorkshire Dales National Park. All walks have GPS waypoints, Ordnance Survey maps and beautiful photography.
- Author BiographyTerry Marsh regularly contributes to national and local press including Lake District Life and the Dalesman magazines. He has authored a number of Pathfinder titles, as well as writing the Official Guide to the Lake District National Park.
- Author(s)Terry Marsh
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication14/03/2017
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitlePathfinder Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberPF15
- Place of PublicationSouthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey/Crimson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.