All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlow Yorkshire Dales Travel Guide - Slow travel tips and advice including the best local restaurants and cafes, country pubs and cottages, hill walking and cycling. Also covering national parks and protected areas, suggested itineraries, getting around, Three Peaks country, Craven, Wharfedale, Swaledale, Wensleydale, Nidderdale and Harrogate.
- Author BiographyMike Bagshaw is a freelance travel and nature writer with regular columns in various regional magazines and newspapers. A Lancastrian by birth and an ecologist by training, he has lived and worked in North Yorkshire for 28 years. For many years he was a teacher of outdoor education and has explored the nooks and crannies of the county by bike, foot and canoe. With a love of the wildlife and landscapes of the region and a keen interest in its crafts, architecture, local history, folklore and pubs, he is well placed to paint a very personal picture of this special place.
- Author(s)Mike Bagshaw
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Slow Travel Series)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.