All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe West Riding of Yorkshire was the largest of England's historic counties. This title covers the northern half of the territory from the outskirts of York to the edge of the Lake District.
- Author BiographyPeter Leach is a Yorkshire-based architectural historian. He is the author of the definitive book on James Paine.
- Author(s)Nikolaus Pevsner,Peter E. Leach
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of England
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width118 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.