All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionGambling is both a national US pastime and a predominant cultural metaphor ( play the field , beat the odds , take a chance on ... ).This work by a sports historian, social worker, English professor and gambler seeks to shatter the myths intefering with our understanding of gambling.
- Author BiographyNeil D. Isaacs, professor of English emeritus at the University of Maryland, is a practicing family therapist with a specialization in pathological gambling. He is the author of numerous books, including Jock Culture, U.S.A.
- Author(s)Neil D. Isaacs
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.