All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Stephanie White walks you through each project, step-by-step. Learn the core knitting stitches--knit, purl, stockinette, ribbing and seed--with the aid of detailed instructions and images. You'll only need the basic tools and materials to get started. Every chapter provides a list of exactly what you need, so there's no guesswork.
- Author BiographyStephanie White is a craft editor for F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company. Her favorite activities are knitting and horse riding, and she sells handcrafted jewelry in her Etsy store Steohane. She currently resides in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Stephanie White
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Content Note500 Illustrations, color
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.38Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.