All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £32.07Trending at £44.99
- £29.05Trending at £41.65
- £36.54Trending at £71.99
About this product
- DescriptionTrevor Waugh uses simple exercises to explain how to paint a range of different subjects from pets to wild animals. Learn how to paint animal features, texture and pattern, and how to suggest movement. So by the end of the book you should feel that you can produce a painting to be proud of.
- Author BiographyTrevor Waugh is an established, popular painter who runs very successful painting workshops and holidays. In recent years he has travelled extensively to the USA and in Europe, running watercolour classes and exhibiting his work. Apart from his original watercolours, his work is also known to a wide market in the form of greetings cards, prints and other merchandise.
- Author(s)Trevor Waugh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/08/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCollins You Can Paint S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/11/2006
- Content Note20 b/w, 100 col illus
- Weight506 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Format DetailsReinforced binding
Most relevant reviews
- 0132matt013227 Jul, 2011by
Excellent Watercolour Painting Instruction from Trevor Waugh
I have read this book and followed the instructions with my painting. The instruction is excellent and I can see that with time and practice will pay off. I have already made excellent personal progress! Highly recommend! I'm looking out for more Trevor Waugh books. Shame these are out of print!