All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition reflects candidate reactions and actual candidate experiences related to the computer based CPA exam. Explores the many navigational and technical aspects included in computer-based exam. Includes an entirely new 60 minute CD covering candidate exam experiences.
- Author BiographyDebra R. Hopkins, CPA, is Director of the Northern Illinois University (NIU) CPA Exam Review and has more than twenty-five years of experience helping to prepare over 1,000 CPA candidates a year for the difficult CPA computer-based examination. Her NIU CPA Exam Review students have consistently achieved national ranking in exam pass rates and have also ranked in the top ten auditing pass rates more than any other CPA exam review.
- Author(s)Debra R. Hopkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.