All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.97
- £137.64Trending at £159.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- Author(s)Deborah C. Wirwicz,Mary A. Miller
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyMary A. Miller, RN, MSN, CCRN , is Clinical Nursing Instructor at Marymount University School of Nursing, Alexandria, Virginia, USA. She has extensive experience in both practice and academia with over 40 years of experience as a Medical-Surgical and Critical Care Nurse in a variety of clinical settings. She has also served as both Full-Time and Adjunct faculty for the past ten years, holding positions such as Lead Professor in the RN to BSN program and Chair of the Academic Standards Committee on Informatics. Ms. Miller has effectively mentored many students and adjunct faculty through the challenging clinical teaching/learning experience and has developed numerous instructional tools, interactive student exercises, and time-tested evaluation methodologies to help students excel in their clinical rotations and make a successful transition to professional practice. Deborah Wirwicz, BSN, MSNEd, is Clinical Nursing Instructor at Trinity University in Washington, DC, USA. She has held numerous clinical and leadership positions in Critical Care and Medical-Surgical Nursing over the past 20 years.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.