CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.94
- £13.01Trending at £19.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionSo how do you stay ahead of the career curve, remain nimble, agile and ensure you don't fall into career decline? In this action-orientated, how-to book you get to design a career management success strategy that works.
- Author BiographyA multi award-winning businesswoman, Sue Liburd has 25 years of experience in behavioural change, human resource management and people development. She has worked internationally with multisite corporations across a diverse range of industry sectors. In addition to client work, she is a business mentor, Non-Executive Director and author of pragmatic professional development articles and publications.
- Author(s)Sue Liburd
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white and colour)
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.