Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.87
- £34.74Trending at £35.48
- £9.45Trending at £13.06
- £26.99Trending at £27.54
- £7.64Trending at £8.06
- £11.76Trending at £12.08
- £11.09Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential handbook for women who are trying to get out of abusive relationships.
- Author BiographyGinny NiCarthy has written many books dealing with the issue of violence against women. Her work to end abuse began in 1972 as founder and director of Rape Relief in Seattle. She later founded and directed the Abused Women's Network. She lives in Seattle.
- Author(s)Ginny NiCarthy,Sue Davidson
- PublisherSeal Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeal Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.