All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this look at the moral dimensions of the classroom, MacArthur Prize-winning educator Vivian Paley introduces a new rule - You can't say you can't play - to her kindergarten students. Paley uses this rule to explore how to keep children from being ignored by their classmates.
- Author BiographyVivian Gussin Paley, a former kindergarten teacher, is the winner of a MacArthur Award and of the 1998 American Book Award for Lifetime Achievement given by the Before Columbus Foundation.
- Author(s)Vivian Gussin Paley
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/1993
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 line illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.