All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGary Skyner's autobiography, You Can't, You Won't: A Life of Unarmed Combat, provides an honest, detailed account of his life as a thalidomide child. Gary was born severely disabled in 1959 after his mother was prescribed the thalidomide drug during pregnancy.
- Author BiographyAs one of the earliest in the UK to be born damaged by the deadly Thalidomide drug, Gary's life was destined to be difficult and challenging as the drug impaired his physical development. Expected not to live, let alone to achieve much, Gary is living proof that there is nothing you cannot achieve if you believe you can.
- Author(s)Gary Skyner
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication26/06/2017
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.17Trending at £11.02
- £8.40Trending at £11.17
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.97Trending at £8.93
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.