Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionHere are dozens of useful ideas you can use to turn nonclassroom interactions between students and staff into affirming, encouraging--and even learning--experiences for everyone.
- Author BiographyJoanne C. Wachter is a writer and consultant with expertise in education. Her teaching experience includes elementary school and middle school stints as a classroom teacher and language arts supervisor.
- Author(s)Dori E. Novak,Joanne C. Strohmer,Joanne C. Wachter Ghio
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.