All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book in the new Inspired Kids line featuring the famous Little Critter Since 1975, Mercer Mayer has been writing and illustrating stories about Little Critter and the antics he stumbles into while growing up.
- Author BiographyMercer Mayer is the writer and illustrator for Little Monster(R) and Little Critter(R) books. He began writing and illustrating children's books in 1966 and since that time, he has published over 300 titles. Mayer currently lives in New England with his wife Gina, who co-wrote many of the popular Little Critter(R) books. He has four children and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Mercer Mayer
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 4 years
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.20Trending at £20.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.99
- £10.99Trending at £14.98
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £3.29Trending at £3.46
- £4.69Trending at £4.79
- £4.00Trending at £4.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.